Over the past 13 years, the Brad Stevens Memorial Golf Tournament participants and supporters have raised $162,000 for Camp Oochigeas. These funds have been directed to expand and enhance camp programs now serving over 800 Ontario children living with cancer each year.
We hope you will join us again at the 16th Annual Brad Stevens Memorial Golf Tournament taking place on Saturday, May 24th at the Muskoka Lakes Golf & Country Club on beautiful Lake Rosseau, Muskoka. Shot-gun start at 12:30pm. By making a generous gift of $40 or more to Camp Ooch, our tournament supporters will be pleased to offer you a $40 opportunity to enjoy a great day of golf, a BBQ dinner with dessert, complimentary use of range facilities and event day prizes.
Check out some of the amazing auction items at this year’s tournament donated by the Burgie Family:
1) Leafs Winter Classic Jersey (Autographed by the team)
2) Phil Kessel Autographed game stick
3) Dion Phaneuf Autographed game stick
4) James Van Riemsdyk Autographed game stick
5) Max Pacioretty Autographed game stick - Montreal Canadiens Leading Scorer