Ooch is grateful to the many corporate partners who believe kids with cancer deserve the friendship, fun, challenge and Magic that Camp provides.
How to get involved
There are many ways you and your organization can engage with the Ooch community while making an impact and difference in the lives of children with and affected by childhood cancer. A corporate partnership with Camp Oochigeas will provide access to life-changing employee engagement programs tailored to meet your organizations Corporate Social Responsibility and philanthropic goals.
Philanthropic giving has become a sophisticated opportunity for Corporations to engage, encourage and inspire their employees and colleagues by giving back to the communities they live in. In response to this, Ooch builds custom employee engagement experiences to suit your organization's objectives and needs while enhancing the lives of children with and affected by childhood cancer.
"Our first year as a corporate partner with Camp Ooch was very memorable and extremely rewarding. We were able to see first-hand what a fantastic experience the Camp can be and are looking forward to many more wonderful opportunities in the coming years. Ooch really is a magical place, and we sincerely hope that with our help, it can touch the lives of even more kids."
President and Chief Executive Officer, Volkswagen Group Canada Inc.
We work with partners to create tailor-made programs to suit marketing objectives and company needs.
Opportunities to support Ooch include:
• Sporting Life 10k Industry Challenge Registering a Corporate team builds collaboration and teamwork to raise critical funds to send kids with cancer to Camp.
• Programs at Ooch Downtown vary week by week. There is always something fun to do!
• Ooch in Muskoka provides opportunities for corporate partners to engage in the physical preparation of summer camp.
• Weekends at Camp (WACs) are a great way to engage with campers and programs while experiencing the Magic of Ooch.
• The Annual Camper & Volunteer Reunion is a great way for employees to experience the impact of Camp Ooch through the eyes of our campers and volunteers.
• Come meet the volunteers who make it happen. Hear their stories and be inspired at the Annual Volunteer Thank You Party
Many employers sponsor matching gift programs by matching any charitable contributions made by their employees to charity organizations. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please speak with your HR department.
Funds raised by workplace campaigns make an incredible difference. Workplace giving is a great way to support Ooch while building team spirit, morale and camaraderie.
• Bake sales
• United Way giving
• Dress down days
• Silent Auctions
• Entering a team in the annual Sporting Life 10k Industry Challenge